This is a good time to review your year of fat loss and weight loss transformation results. The real question is: If you lost weight this year, have you kept it off your body?
Do you have less body fat and weigh less? Or, did you gain weight and your body fat increased? Are you eating healthier than you did last year? Is your health better? Did you have a good meal plan to follow? Honestly answer these questions.
If you have not made progress with your health, fat loss and weight loss transformation, you need to determine the reasons why. Here are 5 possible reasons.
Your clothes should be fitting looser, your body should be more toned, you should be able to do some type of interval cardio (instead of slow-paced cardio), you should be able to get through a 30-minute circuit weight training workout, etc.
Here are some observations that I see at health clubs in and around Austin, Texas:
1. Some are still not convinced that it takes consistent strength training to change your body to lean. Just doing cardio exercise won’t get the job done. Build muscle mass and it will help you burn body fat.
2. There’s a group of people who have already given up the fight to get fit and lean because they are overwhelmed. Sometimes, they are just relying on bad information, they may have been expecting quick results or they just don’t believe they can really get a lean and toned body.
3. Some still think they can eat like they always have and just workout longer and harder. The only problem with this tactic is that it does no good to burn 500 calories during a workout and later eat 1,000 calories of bad food.
4. Some are still wasting money on weight loss pills and fat-burner supplements. Its the workouts and good nutrition that will get and keep you lean. It takes hard, smart work for a long time to change your body. And, you will continue to make adjustments as time goes on.
5. Cancel your gym membership if you’re not using it. Save your money. There are other solutions for you, like the one at the end of this article.
The best day to make changes to your exercise and nutrition program is today. Don’t wait until January.
Do you want to:
- Eat Better to be Healthier, Burn More Fat and Lose Permanent Weight?
- Have Your BEST Looking Body Naked or in Smaller-Sized Clothes?
- Feel Better than You have Felt in Months or Years?
- Have the Energy to Accomplish Your Daily Goals?
Be sure and register for my FREE Fast Start Weight Loss Transformation!
I will coach you to transform your body and its definitely not just about weight loss. You will learn what it takes to change your eating habits and lifestyle and start remaking your body a healthy, energized and lean fat-burning machine!
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018