It’s not too late to start shaping your bikini body! June is waiting for you to really get serious (if you haven’t already) about shaping your body. Take a picture today and then visualize how you want your body to look by the end of June. Then work hard and eat right to make it happen. It’s that simple.
The way to get your lean and toned body is not as far off as you might think. Be consistent with your fat loss and weight loss program and you will get and stay lean and toned.
Abdominal fat is always a concern for health reasons and appearance. One way to start burning ab fat is to severely limit sugars and processed foods. And, drink only water and unsweetened drinks like tea. Just doing tons of ab exercises will not tone your mid section.
Here are some other tips to get your bikini body weight loss:
1. If you want fat loss, weight loss and a lean and toned body then you must eat for fat loss. Everyone needs a meal plan. You need to have some sort of idea of what you are going to eat for the day. If you don’t have a meal plan, you might eat anything at any time.
If you have a plan, you are more likely to follow it or at least eat similar foods. And, record what you eat in a food journal (at least for a while) to hold yourself accountable.
2. Burn more fat by working large muscle groups, not by working out longer. Maximize your time in the gym and get the results you want. The quality of your workouts are better than the quantity of your workouts.
Shorten your weight training workouts to 45 minutes or less (3 days a week) and ramp up the intensity. Doing this will give you more fat burn and calorie burn during and after your workout.
Compound strength exercises (with weights or bodyweight) like squats, deadlift, lunges, standing bentover rows, squat-to curl-to press and bench press are great examples. Full-body core exercises like planks and side planks work well also. Spend less time posing on “mirror exercises” like bicep curls, calf raises and tricep extensions.
3. Do short, intense cardio workouts (about 20 minutes, 3 days a week). Sprint Intervals or similar cardio exercises activate and shape the bulkier, shapely fast-twitch muscle fibers. This type of cardio will also burn fat and calories like crazy and give you superior heart health.
4. Walk 30 minutes every day, especially on your non-workout days. Walking helps you to keep an active lifestyle.
Consistently do these 4 things and you will have your body ready for the summer months.
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018