Work hard and smarter to get the toned, curvy butt, hips and thighs you deserve! Build muscle mass and burn fat by ramping up the intensity of your leg circuits and interval cardio.
Download your FREE 10-Day Curves and Abs Jumpstart now!
1. Tone your butt, hips and thighs with these three bodyweight exercises: steps ups, lunges and squats.
Notice that these exercises are all done standing up…..you will burn more calories and body fat doing standup exercises rather than sitdown or laydown exercises. Your core muscles will also be worked more with standup exercises.
You want your butt, hips and thighs to look good in 3-D space right? Then, you need to do different variations of these exercises such as:
a. Front step ups, lateral step ups, transverse step ups. Try to do step ups on a platform that is at least knee high to work the butt and hamstrings more.
b. Front lunges, side lunges, reverse lunges, transverse lunges, lunge step ups, etc.
Step out further on your lunges to work your hamstrings and butt more. A smaller step will work your quadriceps more (quads are worked enough during other exercises).
c. Standard squats, lateral squats, one-leg squats, Bulgarian split squats, prisoner squats, Y squats, etc. Repeating squat jumps is also a great leg toner exercise.
Note: Romanian deadlifts, glute/ham raises and good mornings are great hamstring exercises.
2. Tone your legs faster by doing mainly fast interval cardio and very little long, slow cardio sessions. What do I mean by fast cardio? Read on….
Its really pretty simple….cut down your cardio sessions to about 20 minutes of high intensity interval cardio training (HIIT)….all it takes is 3 days a week (combined with 3 days a week of strength training).
An example of HIIT would be running outside on grass for 20 minutes:
Sprint 50-60 yards and walk back. Repeat this routine for 20 minutes. Running on the ground forces you to provide all the momentum with no help from machines. So, you will burn more fat.
Never run on concrete, asphalt or other hard surfaces to prevent injuries.
3. Take your interval cardio one step further by progressing to incline or hill running. Just run as fast as you can and walk back down….do this for about 20 minutes a session.
Stop looking for the next great fitness gadget or secret exercise to shape and tone your butt, hips and thighs. You have what you need right now—YOUR BODY AND YOUR DESIRE!
Do you want to:
- Eat Better to be Healthier, Burn More Fat and Lose Permanent Weight?
- Have Your BEST Looking Body Naked or in Smaller-Sized Clothes?
- Feel Better than You have Felt in Months or Years?
- Have the Energy to Accomplish Your Daily Goals?
10-Day Curves and Abs Jumpstart
I will coach you to transform your body and its definitely not just about weight loss. You will learn what it takes to change your eating habits and lifestyle and start remaking your body a healthy, energized and lean fat-burning machine!
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018