With the start of school, now is a great time to get your exercise and nutrition ramped up!
1. The Pillars of Long-term Health, Fat Loss and Body Transformation
2. How to Apply Mental Training and Re-Programming to Overcome Self-Sabotaging and Limiting Beliefs
3. How NOT to Become a Desperate Weight Loss Yo-Yo Dieter
4. You will Learn How to be a Weight Loss Maintainer
5. Learn the Role of Dietary Supplements for Health, Fat Loss and Body Transformation
And, here are some other critical areas you will learn:
• How to ditch the fad diets and establish healthy eating habits you can maintain long-term. You will never be hungry while eating foods you love.
• How to fix your damaged metabolism caused by chronic starvation diets.
• The foods you should eat all the time to stay lean as well as what not to eat.
• The exercise and nutrition strategies that ALWAYS work to build your lean body, based on your body type.
• How to build muscle and burn body fat at the same time. Since muscle mass is your top fat-burning tool, you must learn how not to do things that waste away your valuable muscle mass.
• If you have stubborn body fat, such as love handles, low back fat and butt fat, you will learn how to burn it off.
• Learn the best cardio exercise to burn fat without wasting away your muscle mass.
You CAN lose weight the right way and keep it off!
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018