Are you one of 70 million people suffering from digestive diseases in the United States? You might be… and not even know your gut is the cause!
Discover how your digestive health is intimately linked to your immune, endocrine, circulatory and central nervous systems at The Healthy Gut Summit, free and online from February 9-16, 2015.
This event features one-on-one interviews with 32 of the world’s most beloved and respected thought leaders and physicians. As they each share fascinating new insights and research on how gut health impacts our most basic physiological processes–including how we think and behave–a story will unfold showing that a healthy gut is the foundation for physical, mental and emotional well-being.
Register for FREE now at the following link:
The Healthy Gut Summit will provide you with all of the information you need to:
- Understand the rise of chronic disease and the symptoms that signal their presence.
- Learn how your environment affects your gut microbiome.
- Receive practical advice about dealing with diet, stress, toxins and parasites.
- How to speak with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment!
With over 32 expert presenters sharing their wealth of knowledge, this invaluable (and FREE) resource is intended for men and women everywhere!
Come listen to The Healthy Gut Summit ONLINE for FREE, and be inspired to improve your health from February 9-16, 2015.
Register for FREE at the following link today:
I’ll see you at the Summit!
Mark Dilworth, BA, PES
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018