Burn body fat and start building your lean body faster. Do 7 days of hard training and disciplined eating and you will have the kickstart you need to continue changing your body. This is more than a quick weight loss program.
Once the 7 days have ended, you must keep working. Start shaping your body and losing fat and weight for good.
Don’t you want your healthy, lean body? Make it happen!
Start burning the belly fat, butt fat, low back fat and upper back arm fat today.
Any of those fat areas sound familiar? I think we all have dealt with one or more of those stubborn fat areas. Do you know what to do about it?
Stop wasting money on fitness gadgets and quick weight loss programs that don’t work long-term. They just leave you fatter and frustrated.
Here are 3 things that will help you burn total body fat:
1. Start a healthy meal plan filled with whole, natural foods. Fruits, vegetables, lean meats, nuts and low-fat diary products fit the bill. Severely limit sugars, fast foods, processed foods and foods in a box or bag.
2. Drink only water and unsweetened drinks most of the time. Drink about half your body weight in ounces every day. So, if you weigh 140 pounds, drink at least 70 ounces of water every day. This will improve your health and help with weight loss.
3. Start building muscle mass and burning fat at the same time. You must change your body’s composition to more muscle and less fat. This will speed up your metabolism and help you burn more calories every day.
You don’t need to be a body builder but you need to burn the fat (to an acceptable body fat percentage) on your body and build muscle mass.
And, you must do more than cardio exercise to change your body’s composition. “Cardio only” will not lean out your body.
Your body will also shrink because muscle takes up less space than fat. Over time, you will begin to lose weight and the weight will stay off.
Be sure and download your 7-Day Women’s Rapid Fat Loss Program to help you get your lean body for good–faster!
Mark Dilworth, BA, PES
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018