Be the biggest fat loser and transform your body for good. Losing huge amounts of weight can be gained back quickly if you don’t build muscle mass and transform your body.
Health is more important than weight loss. Don’t lose your health and self respect trying quick weight loss tactics that won’t work long-term. Check out this video about a former Biggest Loser television show contestant who experienced major weight loss (and disappointment):
Here are 5 tips to help you achieve your best health and lean body:
1. Make a commitment TODAY to a lifestyle of health and fitness. Without this commitment, you will eventually go back to short-term solutions like quick weight loss and fad diets.
Your motivation needs to be long-term fat loss with lasting weight loss. This takes time folks.
You do this by decreasing your body fat and increasing your muscle mass. If you use healthy, managed meal plans and regular exercise (strength and interval cardio training), you won’t have to worry about regaining the weight (no yo-yo weight regain effect).
Check your body fat percentage once a week to monitor your progress. You could be burning body fat and losing inches while your weight remains constant. This is a good thing because your body would be changing to lean.
2. Make the needed changes to your eating habits. Severely limit foods like sugars, processed foods, fast foods, fat-filled packaged foods, etc. Eat mainly whole, natural foods like fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and lean meats. Get help with your meal plan if needed. Get your nutrition mainly from food. Add in supplements like multivitamins, green tea and fish oil to support your meal plan and improve your health.
3. Establish an active lifestyle to improve your health and body’s composition. Walking as much as you can everyday will help you keep your fat-burning enzymes active during the day.
4. Get enough rest. If you don’t sleep enough, your body won’t function as well as it could–that means about 7-8 hours of sleep every night for most people.
5. Schedule that doctor’s appointment to see where your health stands. Diseases like high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol can be reversed with proper nutrition, exercise and improved lifestyle habits.
One of the best body transformation contests out there is Tom Venuto’s Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle System…..check out it now!
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018