Burn fat and lose weight by eating right, not by starving yourself. You might be surprised by how much you can eat and still burn fat and lose weight. Most of all enjoy your food! There are plenty of healthy foods to choose from.
One of the biggest mealplan-busters is “eating on the run.” That usually turns into a disaster as far as your calorie count is concerned. There is no planning and you end up eating what taste good….”taste good foods on the run” many times equates to fat-filled, nutrient-thin and calorie-rich foods. Even more, you end up wanting to eat more just a short time later.
Here are 11 great reasons to plan and pack your food:
1. Get started on the right foot with a grocery list. You must have the right foods in your pantry or you will never eat right. Here is a good general grocery shopping guide to follow.
2. Eating on the run is expensive. Eat better and save money….a winning combination.
3. Healthy eating habits help you burn fat and lose/manage weight loss. When you eat whole, natural foods, you are filled for a longer period on less calories. Whole, natural foods have one ingredient, like fresh fruits and veggies.
4. When you pack your foods, you are less likely to go long periods of time without eating. The food is always right there with you. Eating every 3-4 hours maintains your energy and keeps your metabolism active throughout the day.
5. You can eat protein with every meal when you plan. Protein helps you stay full for longer and helps keep carbs from spiking your blood sugar.
6. Similarly, you can eat enough fiber and healty fats during the day. Just pack fruits and vegetables and eat them with each meal. A fruit, like avocado, is a great source of healthy fat.
7. If you will pack water and unsweetened tea, you will have no need to drink sugary, belly-fattening drinks.
8. You won’t be tempted to eat at a restaurant on the run.
9. Planning and packing meals helps you stay with your meal plan better, even on weekends.
10. You are more likely to eat healthy snacks like low-fat Greek yogurt, nuts or smoothies.
11. You are more likely to journal your food when you plan. Research has proven that you will have a better chance of succeeding with your meal plan and fat loss if you keep a food journal.
By logging your actual food choices, you are holding yourself accountable throughout the day. It will also help protect you from binge-eating and emotional eating if you write down why and what you eat. Once you get a good feel for how you need to eat, you won’t need a daily food journal.
Do you want to:
- Eat Better to be Healthier, Burn More Fat and Lose Permanent Weight?
- Have Your BEST Looking Body Naked or in Smaller-Sized Clothes?
- Feel Better than You have Felt in Months or Years?
- Have the Energy to Accomplish Your Daily Goals?
Be sure and register for my FREE Fast Start Weight Loss Transformation!
I will coach you to transform your body and its definitely not just about weight loss. You will learn what it takes to change your eating habits and lifestyle and start remaking your body a healthy, energized and lean fat-burning machine!
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018