by Paleo Hacks
If you’re anything like anyone who’s ever not succeeded with a diet…I’m willing to bet BOREDOM was a big culprit.
You see, it’s easy to get into a rut and start eating the same thing over and over… feel frustrated… and then give up.
This is especially true with the Paleo Diet–easily the hottest d-i-e-t in the world right now–because it limits nearly all processed (and many restaurant foods).
Now, the reason I’m writing this is because you can finally get all the amazing benefits of eating Paleo–including faster fat burning, glowing skin, unlimited energy, muscle tone, better mood and more–without EVER getting bored.
In fact, let me share a delicious recipe. Some could literally eat this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Seriously. It’s that good.
Here it is:
Paleo Marinara Chili
–1 Tablespoon raw, certified organic, extra virgin coconut oil
–2 Pounds ground beef (or other ground meat of choice)
–1 Organic onion, chopped
–2-3 cloves organic garlic
–1 jar of organic Marinara sauce (or make it yourself)
–Diced organic tomatoes
–2.5 teaspoons organic cumin
–2-3 teaspoons organic chili powder
–1-2 teaspoons organic thyme leaves
–2 teaspoons Celtic sea salt
–A couple of Serrano peppers (or jalapenos, or Anaheim peppers)
1. Sauté onions & garlic until they are browned
2. Add the meat, chili powder, thyme, and cumin
3. Stir mixture in pan or pot
4. Pour in marinara sauce, add tomatoes, peppers, and salt. Mix.
5. Simmer for at least an hour
This chili is delicious – some tips:
1. I like adding in more salt, I’ve found the saltier it is the better it
tastes. But that’s just me.
2. I like putting the Serrano peppers in a food processor to almost
puree them, and then mix them in. Tastes amazing.
3. We use Marinara sauce instead of salsa – we were experimenting
one day and it was amazing. Haven’t gone back.
If you ever want to impress someone with your cooking – this is the
recipe to use.
Don’t like Chili? Or just want more ideas?
If you want 120+ mouth-watering Paleo recipes, Check out my friends cookbook at Paleo Hacks.
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018