Holiday stress-buster workouts are perfect. You only need 10 minutes to workout and then you go back to your busy day. It keeps you in shape while you enjoy the long holiday season. You will also have fun working out this way. You will burn more body fat by using more intense, effective workouts.
The hormones, adrenaline and cortisol, are secreted in response to stressful situations. The holiday season is built to bring on stress, whether you want it or not. Exercise, and staying active for that matter, will always be one of the best stress-busters.
As it relates to metabolism, adrenaline makes your fat cells more efficient at turning fat into energy and speeds up your metabolism. On the other hand, cortisol increases the amount of glucose in your blood and creates more energy.
During the holiday season, excess adrenaline and cortisol can build up in your body. Unused excess energy will be stored as fat.
Got 10 minutes for a stress-buster workout? Sure you do….you could even do two 10-minute workouts on any day and still have plenty of time left to get things done. So, “I don’t have enough time to workout” is never a valid reason for gaining weight.
Here’s what you get with my Free 10-Minute Fat Burning Workouts:
1. Do my short, interval cardio and bodyweight cardio sessions instead of long cardio sessions. All it takes is 10 minutes of intervals on the treadmill, grass or stepmill. This method will burn more fat than doing 60-minute cardio sessions that wastes away your muscle mass.
2. Circuit strength training sessions are very effective fat-burners. You will do light and heavy lifting workouts to challenge your body.
3. There are jumping exercises to really burn the fat and tone your body, especially if done at full speed. Its important to learn proper jumping and landing techniques to avoid injuries.
4. Doing a second 10-minute workout during the day keeps growth hormone levels high throughout the day. This will give you even more fat burn.
So, you could do one 10-minute workout in the morning and another 10-minute workout in the afternoon, if you want.
Get started today with your 10-minute workout. If you have to start out slow, that’s okay. Just get started!
Download your FREE 10-Minute Fat Burning Workouts now!
Mark Dilworth, BA, PES
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018