Burn body fat and start building your lean body faster. Speed up your fat loss results by using more effective training methods. This is not just weight loss……
Its not enough to just exercise every day. You MUST do the right kind of exercise to get the fat-burning results you want. And, you need to eat to build muscle mass and burn fat.
If you have been doing the same workout for months or years, you need a change to make progress. If your workouts are 2 hours long, you are spending too much time in the gym. You can get better results with less time. You don’t need a gym membership. You can do this program at home or anywhere you like.
Here are 5 proven fat-burning tips to give you faster fat loss results:
1. Superset strength training burns fat better than traditional strength training. Pair two non-competing exercises such as bench press and dumbbell rows, completing each exercise back to back without rest. Another good pair to superset would be squats and standing shoulder press.
Supersets allow you to do more work because one muscle group can rest while you work the opposing muscle group.
Doing a second workout during the day (even a short one) keeps growth hormone levels high throughout the day. This will give you even more fat burn.
So, you could do one 20-minute workout in the morning and another 20-minute workout in the afternoon. This will give you better fat loss results than doing one 40-minute workout.
2. Tone your body better and faster with explosive strength training. This type of training will burn fat and tone your body like never before.
Lifting weights explosively is an advanced form of exercise and shouldn’t be done by beginners or youngsters. Your body should have the needed stabilization and strength before beginning explosive lifts.
Especially at the start of the lift, explosive lifting can be done for exercises like bench press, push ups, leg press, shoulder press and calf raises.
3. Do interval cardio sessions instead of long cardio sessions. All it takes is 20 minutes of intervals on the treadmill, grass or stepmill (non-machine cardio will give you faster results). This method will burn more fat than doing 60-minute cardio sessions that wastes away your muscle mass.
4. Circuit bodyweight cardio sessions are very effective fat-burners. Combine 4-5 bodyweight strength exercises, 8-10 repetitions each. Do this circuit 2-3 times and the fat will burn off your body.
5. Jumping exercises really burn the fat and tone your body, especially if done at full speed. Squat jumps, pike jumps, side-to-side hops, front-to-back hops, jump rope, jumping jacks and box jumps will all get the job done. Its important to learn proper jumping and landing techniques to avoid injuries.
Use these training methods to burn more fat, lose more weight and get your lean body on—faster!
Be sure and download your 14-Day Jumpstart to Your Ideal Body Weight for LESS THAN $5! You will also get over $230 of FREE BONUS BOOKS to help you get your lean body for good!
Mark Dilworth, BA, PES
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018