I love the Top 8 Fitness Training Blogs by a Woman compiled by Physical Therapy Assistant Schools! All the blogs have great content, including Her Fitness Hut (which is written by me, a man!)…what an honor!
So, here you go….bookmark and enjoy these blogs often:
My Free Fast Start Weight Loss Transformation will get you started on the right path. You won’t have to wonder if you are taking the right steps to burn fat, lose weight and change your body for good.
1. Everyday Fitness: Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP, is an internationally renowned expert and speaker in women’s health, fitness, and nutrition. She blogs regularly for WebMD on how to achieve a full life through fitness. WebMD also has loads of other blogs on other health topics.
2. Workout Box: Shauna Edwards mostly blogs here to make workouts simple. Recent entries are on how much of weight loss is in diet and the most important part of your workout program. There is also information on workout programs, videos, a community, and even training logs.
3. Fit Bottomed Girls: Jenn is a certified personal trainer, a lifestyle and weight management consultant, and a group exercise instructor. Her blogging partner, Erin, has years of workout experience and is well versed in fitness news and trends. The blog offers loads of help on the traditional and less formal aspects of working out. They also offer tools, features, and tons more help.
4. Melinda’s Fitness Blog: She is currently studying to be a certified personal trainer and lets you follow along. Her blog documents her workouts, along with what she is eating and which supplements are worth their price tag. Read the latest entries or choose from many personal training categories.
5. Cranky Fitness: Although not a certified personal trainer, Jamie Graham has made such a splash on the blog scene with her unique take on fitness, the blog has been featured on many leading sites. Top posts include worst diet/exercise mistake and re-motivating.
6. Stroller Strides: Women who want a personal trainer who specializes in helping mothers should visit here. Stroller Strides was created by Lisa Druxman and is the country’s largest fitness program for new moms with over 600 locations nationwide. The blog is full of tips on products, getting lean, and even entrepreneurs.
7. Exercise Blog: Paige Waehner is a certified personal trainer through the American Council on Exercise and a freelance writer with more than 13 years of exercise experience. She blogs for About.com on exercise, weight loss, strength and cardio workouts, and how to get started. Recent entries are on stretching and fast eating.
8. Her Fitness Hut: Okay so Mark Dilworth isn’t a woman, but his blog is specifically for them. He is a certified personal trainer and top health blogger at Stanford University. Top entries include sculpt a sexy body and butt blasters. He also has a blog for both genders.
Do you want to:
- Eat Better to be Healthier, Burn More Fat and Lose Permanent Weight?
- Have Your BEST Looking Body Naked or in Smaller-Sized Clothes?
- Feel Better than You have Felt in Months or Years?
- Have the Energy to Accomplish Your Daily Goals?
Be sure and register for my FREE Fast Start Weight Loss Transformation!
I will coach you to transform your body and its definitely not just about weight loss. You will learn what it takes to change your eating habits and lifestyle and start remaking your body a healthy, energized and lean fat-burning machine!
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018