Start with 30 minutes of exercise every day to start burning fat, if you have been “out of it” for a while…..walking will do just fine and progress from there……
“I don’t have enough time to exercise!” When was the last time you said that or heard it on the lips of someone else. We all know that it is an easy excuse to use when we don’t want to do something (or commit to something).
You have heard this saying: “You get out of it what you put into it.” This is certainly true when it comes to the health benefits received from regular exercise (you actually get more than you put into it). These are some benefits of just 30 minutes of daily exercise activity like walking, jogging, biking, dancing or swimming:
1. Lost Weight
2. Reduced Body Fat
3. Lower LDL Levels (bad cholesterol)
4. Lower Blood Pressure
5. Improved Heart Function
6. Reduced Risk of Chronic Diseases such as diabetes, cancer and heart disease
7. Improved Appearance and Boost of Self-Esteem
8. Increased Energy
9. Reduced Healthcare Costs
Do you have a spare 30 minutes in your day? Of course you do. Go ahead and get started! Walk around the neighborhood for 30 minutes every day and before you know it you will progress to running and lifting weights too.
What Influences a Woman’s Ideas about Her Weight?
A woman’s weight is influenced by many things. According to a survey taken by Fitness Magazine, a woman’s attitude about her weight is most influenced by “the fit of her clothes.” And, coming in second—“whether she feels good physically.” She wants to look and feel good!
Don’t be a weigh scale junkie” by jumping on the weight scales 10 times a day! Measure your fitness success by fat loss, inches lost, muscle mass gain and weight loss….speed up your metabolism (by increasing muscle mass) and keep the weight off for good. This takes time. Change your eating habits. Make the lifetime commitment to health and fitness.
Regular weight training (including bodyweight exercises) and interval cardio training will give you the sculpted body you want—FOR GOOD.
Take Advantage of Your Time
Make the most of your precious time by multi-tasking. Such as working out while watching television. One 30-minute television program equals one workout.
Here’s a good workout that takes just 30 minutes:
1. Plank, 10 repetitions, 5 second hold
2. Prisoner Squats, 15 repetitions, moderate pace
3. Pushups, 12 repetitions, moderate pace
4. Bentover Dumbbell Rows, 12 repetitions, moderate pace
5. Standing Dumbbell Shoulder Press, 10 repetitions, moderate pace
6. Tricep Dips on Chair, 10 repetitions, moderate pace
7. Squat Jumps, 10 repetitions, fast
Repeat circuit 3 times. Try not to rest between exercises. Rest 2-3 minutes between circuits.
Don’t put it off……start today!
Burn fat and shape your curves leaner and meaner. You will look and feel great!
Download your Free Curves, Abs and Upper Body Fat Burn Manual and start shaping your body faster!
Mark Dilworth, BA, PES
Her Fitness Hut
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018