You can lean and tone your body no matter how much flab (fat) you have! Don’t ever rely on fad diets and quick weight loss programs again! Shape the body of your dreams by being consistent with your weight loss and fat loss program. This will give you the shapely body you need and want. You don’t have to settle for less.
Here are some tips to burn the flab and get and keep your dream body:
1. If you want fat loss, weight loss and a lean and toned body then you MUST eat for fat loss. Everyone needs a meal plan. You need to have some sort of idea of what you are going to eat for the day. If you don’t have a meal plan, you might eat anything at any time. If you have a plan, you are more likely to follow it or at least eat similar foods. And, record what you eat in a food journal to hold yourself accountable.
2. Burn more fat with full body strength workouts. Train large muscle groups, don’t workout longer. Maximize your time in the gym and get the results you want. The quality of your workouts are better than the quantity of your workouts.
Shorten your weight training workouts to 50 minutes (3 days a week) or less and ramp up the intensity! Doing this will give you more fat burn and calorie burn during and after your workout.
Compound strength exercises like squats, deadlift, lunges, standing bentover rows, squat-to curl-to press and bench press are great examples. Full-body core exercises like planks and side planks work well also.
3. Do short, intense cardio workouts (about 20 minutes, 3 days a week)! Sprint Intervals or similar cardio exercises activate and shape the bulkier, shapely fast-twitch muscle fibers. This type of cardio will also burn fat and calories like crazy and give you superior heart health.
4. Walk 30 minutes every day, especially on your non-workout days. Walking helps you to keep an active lifestyle.
You can also build muscle mass with bodyweight workouts and burn flab. Bodyweight workouts use natural body motions that don’t limit your natural range of motion like machine lifting does….and your body will look beautiful and not man-like!
Bodyweight workouts can also be strength and cardio workouts combined……so it will save you even more time during your busy day. If you have been doing regular weight training for a while, this workout can be a good change of pace for you.
Many bodyweight exercises are compound exercises. Do as many compound strength exercises standing up as possible to burn more calories.
Burn your body flab and keep it off!
Burn fat and shape your curves leaner and meaner. You will look and feel great!
Download your Free Curves, Abs and Upper Body Fat Burn Manual and start shaping your body faster!
Mark Dilworth, BA, PES
Her Fitness Hut
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018