You might get motivation to burn body fat while shopping on Black Friday……How?
Go try on clothes to see how they fit. According to an article in Fitness Magazine, 88% of women say a shopping trip to buy clothes “woke them up” about the size of their bodies.
Wait there’s more….41% say they started working out after a clothes shopping trip (20% of those actually stayed with their workout programs)!
And, the body parts these women most wanted to improve: waist, butt, legs and hips….not surprising…..
Here’s how to do just that: start today shaping your body with these workouts:
Try these 2 shuttle runs for interval cardio in your workouts to burn more fat (run on grass or rubber surface):
Speed Shuttle Drill or 5-10-5 Cone Drill – Place three cones in a straight line, 5 yards apart. Start in a 2-point or 3-point stance at the middle cone.
Run as fast as you can to the left cone (5 yds) and touch ground with your hand, run as fast as you can to the right cone (10 yds) and touch ground with your hand and finish running through the middle cone. That’s one repetition. Rest 1 minute between sets. Do 8-10 sets per workout session.
Speed Endurance Shuttle Run – Place cones at 5, 10, 15, 20 and 30 yards. Sprint to the 5 yard cone and sprint back to the start. Then, sprint to the 10 yard cone and sprint back to the start. The same would be done at the 15, 20 and 30 yard cones. That is one set. Rest for 2 minutes between sets. Do 5-6 sets.
Here is a good 30 minute strength circuit workout for you to do:
Do each exercise one after the other with little or no rest between exercises. Rest 2 minutes between circuits. Do the circuit 4 times.
1. Dumbbell squats (1st and 3rd sets), Dumbbell front lunges (2nd and 4th sets) 10 reps, moderate pace
2. Dumbbell chest press on swiss ball, 10 reps, moderate pace
3. Dumbbell bentover rows, 10 reps, moderate pace
4. Dumbbell step ups (knee high platform), 10 reps each leg, moderate pace
5. Dumbbell standing shoulder press, 10 reps, moderate pace
6. Bodyweight or dumbbell squat jumps, 10 reps, fast pace
You can do this workout anywhere, anytime and you’re finished in 30 minutes!
Get your FREE Fat Loss Workouts below:
Be sure and download your Free Bodyweight 500 Metabolic Fat Burner Workouts and start shaping your body faster!
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018