If you’re a busy woman, you can burn fat and shape and tone your body in less time. How? Make every workout effective and time efficient. This post is for any woman who “thinks” she is too busy to exercise!
Do you have ten minutes to workout? Sure you do! Burn more body fat by using more intense, effective workouts. Long, 2-hour workouts are not necessary to reach your goals. Shape your body better and faster in less time. You could even do two 10-minute workouts on any day and still have plenty of time left to get things done. So, “I don’t have enough time to workout” is never a valid reason for gaining weight.
Some of you need to ramp up the intensity of your workouts. Talking to friends during workouts doesn’t work. Get your workout in and talk later! If you have been doing the same workout for months and months, you need a change. Try a 10 minute workout.
Here’s what you get with my Free 10-Minute Fat Burning Workouts:
1. Do my short, interval cardio and bodyweight cardio sessions instead of long cardio sessions. All it takes is 10 minutes of intervals on the treadmill, grass or stepmill. This method will burn more fat than doing 60-minute cardio sessions that wastes away your muscle mass.
2. Circuit strength training sessions are very effective fat-burners. You will do light and heavy lifting workouts to challenge your body.
3. There are jumping exercises to really burn the fat and tone your body, especially if done at full speed. Its important to learn proper jumping and landing techniques to avoid injuries.
4. Doing a second 10-minute workout during the day keeps growth hormone levels high throughout the day. This will give you even more fat burn.
So, you could do one 10-minute workout in the morning and another 10-minute workout in the afternoon.
Get started today with your 10-minute workout. If you have to start out slow, that’s okay. Just get started!
Get your FREE 10-Minute Fat Burning Workouts now!
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018