You can use my Free 10-Minute fat burning workouts to start you on the way to a lean and toned body. But, you need to get started! Putting if off is a big roadblock for many. The way to get your lean and toned body is not as far off as you might think! Be consistent with your fat loss and weight loss program and you will get and stay lean and toned—in time!
Here are 4 tips to get your body lean and toned (doing two 10-minute workouts per day will give you even more benefits):
1. If you want fat loss, weight loss and a lean and toned body then you MUST eat for fat loss! Everyone needs a meal plan! You need to have some sort of idea of what you are going to eat for the day. If you don’t have a meal plan, you might eat anything at any time!
If you have a plan, you are more likely to follow it or at least eat similar foods. And, record what you eat in a food journal to hold yourself accountable.
2. Burn more fat by working large muscle groups, not by working out longer! Maximize your time in the gym and get the results you want! The quality of your workouts are better than the quantity of your workouts!
Shorten your weight training workouts with these 10-minute workouts (3 days a week). Doing this will give you more fat burn and calorie burn during and after your workout!
Compound strength exercises (with weights or bodyweight) like squats, deadlift, lunges, standing bentover rows, squat-to curl-to press and bench press are great examples. Full-body core exercises like planks and side planks work well also.
3. Do these short, intense 10-minute interval cardio workouts (3 days a week)! Sprint Intervals or similar cardio exercises activate and shape the bulkier, shapely fast-twitch muscle fibers. This type of cardio will also burn fat and calories like crazy and give you superior heart health!
4. Walk 30 minutes every day, especially on your non-workout days. Walking helps you to keep an active lifestyle.
Get your FREE 10-Minute Fat Burning Workouts now!
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018