If you have dumbbells, you can do one-armed and one-legged exercises without one side cheating for the other. And, you can do high rep/light weight workouts or low rep/heavy weight workouts–and you won’t get bulky! Its a good idea to mix it up to keep your body guessing.
Here is a good 30 minute circuit workout for you to do:
Do each exercise one after the other with little or no rest between exercises. Rest 2 minutes between circuits. Do the circuit 4 times.
1. Dumbbell squats (1st and 3rd sets), Dumbbell front lunges (2nd and 4th sets) 10 reps, moderate pace
2. Dumbbell chest press on swiss ball, 10 reps, moderate pace
3. Dumbbell bentover rows, 10 reps, moderate pace
4. Dumbbell standing shoulder press, 10 reps, moderate pace
5. Dumbbell standing bicep curls, 10 reps, moderate pace
6. Dumbbell standing calf raises, 20 reps, fast pace
You can do this workout anywhere, anytime and you’re finished in 30 minutes!
Be sure and download your Free Dumbbell and Medicine Ball Metabolic Fat Burner Workouts and start shaping your body faster!
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018