Shape your butt, hips and thighs better with the butt blaster bridge with leg lift. Glute muscles are like any other muscle group. You must consistently train your glute muscles if you want to see improvements in how your butt, hips and thighs look.
Use the bridge with leg lift exercise to shape your glutes and stabilize your core. This exercise will also strengthen your lower back. Many people develop low back problems because too little time is spent strengthening the muscles of the lower back.
1. Start by lying on your back with your knees bent and your hands by your sides.
2. Lift your body off the ground into a straight line and brace your torso (like taking a punch to the gut). Don’t let your body sag.
3. Lift your right leg, contract your glute and hold for 3 seconds. Lower your leg and do the same with your left leg. That’s one repetition. Do 8-10 repetitions.
Don’t neglect to strengthen your lower back muscles! You will pay with pain and injuries if you ignore training your lower back!
Be sure and download your Free Bodyweight 500 Metabolic Fat Burner Workout and start changing your body faster!
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018