The various fat burn supplements on the market have no long-term benefit. These supplements are not the keys to your permanent fat loss and weight loss. Regular exercise (weight training and interval cardio) and healthy nutrition are your tickets to a permanent lean and toned body.
Set your daily calorie intake based on your basal metabolic rate and your activity level. This way, you won’t eat too much or too little. Maintaining the right amount of calorie deficit (burning more calories than you consume) is the key to burning fat and losing weight.
Add healthy foods to your menu that you like. You are more likely to stay with a menu loaded with foods you like. I am amazed at some of the “healthy menus” in some magazines! Do people really eat that stuff! Find healthy, nutritious foods that you like and get rid of the foods that are bad for you (interpreted “adds fat to your body“).
If you do decide to take fat burn supplements, take the following precautions:
1) Discuss the supplements with your doctor, especially if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
2) Look at the GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) supplement list published by The U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Be sure and download your Free Bodyweight 500 Metabolic Fat Burner Workouts and start shaping your body faster!
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018