Exercise and burn fat as you watch television. Its called multi-tasking and we do it all the time! Make the most of your precious time. I hear “I’m too busy to workout” way too much from people. So, whatever your favorite television programs are, workout while watching them!
If you want permanent fat loss and weight loss, you need to continually boost your metabolism….metabolism is basically the rate at which your body burns calories. Your basal metabolic rate (BMR) is the number of calories you’d burn if you did nothing all day (or the amount of calories your body needs to maintain itself).
Regular exercise (cardio 3-4 days a week/weight training 3 days a week) is the best way to speed up your metabolism. Building muscle mass will speed up your metabolism because your body has to work harder to maintain muscle.
Since the average home now has 2-4 televisions, people are watching alot of television. Its popular to say, “I don’t watch alot of television.” Somebody’s watching these fancy HD televisions! Exercise and television are great workout partners. Ever wonder why health clubs have a million television monitors? They are good distractions that takes your mind away from exercising. You can do the same thing at home. Before you know it, you have exercised 1 hour while watching “Law and Order!”
Here’s a good bodyweight workout that takes just 30 minutes!
1. Plank, 10 repetitions, 5 second hold
2. Prisoner Squats, 15 repetitions, moderate pace
3. Pushups, 12 repetitions, moderate pace
4. Squat Jumps, 10 repetitions, fast
4. Bentover Dumbbell Rows, 12 repetitions, moderate pace
5. Superwoman, 10 repetitions, 5 second hold (pictured above)
6. Standing Dumbbell Shoulder Press, 10 repetitions, moderate pace
Repeat circuit 3 times. Try not to rest between exercises. Rest 2-3 minutes between circuits.
Do you exercise while doing other things? Let us know!
Burn fat and shape your curves leaner and meaner. You will look and feel great!
Download your Free Curves, Abs and Upper Body Fat Burn Manual and start shaping your body faster!
Mark Dilworth, BA, PES
Her Fitness Hut
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018