Get in a quick Saturday fat loss workout and continue on with your Saturday run-around errands.
If Saturday is a busy crazy day for you, get your exercise on-the-go. There are many ways to exercise besides going to the gym or waiting until your “workout time.” On a busy Saturday, if you wait until “workout time,” you probably won’t exercise at all!”
So, here are some “on-the-go exercise tips” for you on a busy Saturday:
1. If your kid has a team practice, don’t just watch. Take a walk or jog.
2. Join a league soccer or basketball team. You will usually have a game or practice on Saturday.
3. Do your yardwork or household chores.
4. If you take your kids to the mall, walk around the mall while they spend your money!
5. Remember to pack and plan your meals instead of eating fastfood on-the-go.
6. Participate in that dance class, spin class or swim class on Saturday morning. This is a good way to get your Saturday started.
7. Walk the dog in the morning and evening.
8. If you watch television during the day, do a bodyweight workout during your favorite show.
9. Finish that paint job or fence job at your house!
10. If all else fails, do your regularly scheduled workout! Just exercise on a busy Saturday any way you can! If you have some tips, let us know!
Be sure and download your Free Dumbbell and Medicine Ball Metabolic Fat Burner Workouts and start shaping your body faster!
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018