In 2010, tone your body for how you want to live, whether its to live an active, healthy life and/or to play your favorite sport! Just as you set other high personal goals for financial and relationship success, set your health and fitness goals high and realistic (challenging and attainable).
Do you want to be able to walk, jog, cut your lawn, trim the hedges, run a marathon or play on your league soccer team? Then, you must be healthy and fit. You must burn body fat and lose weight! Either way, you will benefit from Her Fitness Hut’s Fat Blaster Athletic Training System.
Don’t risk your health and fitness on a quick weight loss program! Don’t sell yourself short and settle for just another fad diet designed to give you short term weight loss. Fad diets don’t work because you can’t maintain them—you need a healthy meal plan that you can maintain over time.
Her Fitness Hut’s Fat Blaster Athletic Training System is designed to give you the best lean and toned body that you can attain and maintain. It is the best and quickest way to give you that lean, toned body. And, according to research, you will also have superior heart health because of the circuit weight training and interval cardio sessions.
What about your 6-pack abs? You will have those too (and a strong overall core)! My athletic abs training system will give you ripped abs (and core) that are functional in everyday life or in sporting activities. Exercises like medicine ball chops and throws use natural motions and build your core to meet the demands of life or sports.
But you will have so much more than that:
At Her Fitness Hut, I have designed all of my exercise programs based on a Fat Blaster Athletic Training System. Here are the reasons:
1) There is not a better or faster way to tone your body. You also get superior heart health. Research and my personal experience backs this up. Just look at an athlete’s body. And, we are all athletes to some extent. There are varying degrees of athletic training—some techniques are more intense than others. I tailor the program to your fitness level and/or limitations.
2) I am a former NCAA Division I athlete, so I’m not playing a guessing game when it comes to this type of training. I use research, empirical evidence and real-life experience to develop training programs.
3) Her Fitness Hut’s Fat Blaster Athletic Training System doesn’t require marathon training sessions. We all have a tight schedule. No circuit weight training session last longer than 1 hour and some sessions are as short as 30 minutes. Interval cardio sessions are about 20 minutes.
Be sure and download your Free Bodyweight 500 Metabolic Fat Burner Workouts and start shaping your body faster!
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018