You need to know 2 things about fat loss frequently asked questions for 2010, 1) ask the right fat loss questions and 2) recognize the right fat loss answers when you see them! Why? Because there is alot of bad information out there about fat loss and weight loss! Some of that bad information will give you short-term solutions (such as rapid weight loss) but long-term failure!
If you want the right answers, you’ve come to the right place! First, you need to know my belief statement about fitness:
“Make a lifetime commitment to health and fitness. This commitment trumps all other fitness commitments. Without it, you will always fall prey to the inevitable obstacles and pitfalls along the way.”
With this statement as background, here are answers to my top fat loss frequently asked questions.
1. Do you need fat loss supplements? You don’t need fat loss supplements to burn fat and lose weight! A combination of strength training, cardio training and good nutrition will give you the lean and toned body you want. Save your money!
2. What about fat loss surgery? Some surgeries such as liposuction and mesotherapy may give you some TEMPORARY relief from your subcutaneous (just underneath the skin) body fat. Liposuction is actually meant to remove deep fat tissue (visceral fat). Again, a combination of strength training, cardio training and good nutrition will give you the lean and toned body you want.
3. Is there specific fat loss exercise? High intensity circuit weight training and high intensity interval cardio (HIIT) have been proven to be effective for long-term fat loss and weight loss provided you have a good fat loss meal plan.
4. What about fat loss vs. muscle loss? You will burn fat while building muscle if you combine strength training, cardio training and good nutrition. That’s all there is to it! No shortcuts!
5. Are there any fat loss secrets? No secrets! Just hard, smart workouts, a good nutrition plan and perseverance. See #4 above.
Happy New Year and all the best to you!
Be sure and download your Free Bodyweight 500 Metabolic Fat Burner Workouts and start shaping your body faster!
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018