Eating healthy snacks can help control calorie intake and give you needed energy during the day. What you eat between main meals can make the difference in you reaching your fat loss and weight loss goals.
Find healthy foods that you like..
1. Popcorn. Its high-fiber and low calorie. Skip the butter and excess salt!
2. Nuts….Peanuts, pistachios, pecans and almonds are great….it doesn’t take much either (a handful will do). Nuts are high-calorie so be careful. Skip the excess salt! Nuts have heart-healthy fats, fiber and vitamins. Great snack for people on the run.
3. Apples, bananas, watermelon and grapes, etc. Pick your fruits to eat. I’ve never heard of anyone getting fat from eating fruit! We all know the health benefits of eating fruit so enough said.
4. Peanut butter is a good protein source that will keep you full until the next meal. Peanut butter is high-calorie so two teaspoons on whole wheat bread will get the job done.
5. Green, leafy salads. You can’t go wrong with green, leafy veggies any time of the day! Just be careful with the high-calorie dressings.
6. Low-fat yogurt and smoothies are great snack options!
-Catherine Ebeling and Mike Geary are co-authors of the popular ebook, Fat-Burning Kitchen, which shows you how to totally revamp your kitchen to make your body a fat-burning machine!
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018