Many of you don’t have the willpower to reach your fat loss goals…there are alot of reasons for this…I won’t play doctor here but your motivation needs to be right and realistic….unrealistic goals (like lose 30 pounds in 10 days) can leave you mentally and physically exhausted with disappointing results.
One thing I do know: MAKE THE COMMITMENT TO HEALTH AND FITNESS BECAUSE YOU ARE WORTH IT! THOSE AROUND YOU WILL BENEFIT TOO. FOCUS ON FAT LOSS, NOT WEIGHT LOSS. BUILDING MUSCLE MASS BURNS THE FAT, KEEPS IT OFF AND SPEEDS YOUR METABOLISM. Here’s some motivation tips for you:
1. Get your overall motivation right. These types of motivations will work: a) exercise and eat right because its good for YOU and YOU CARE ABOUT YOU and b) exercise because you enjoy it (find exercise types that you enjoy).
2. Set short-term and long-term goals. A good short-term goal would be to cut sugary foods and drinks from your diet for the week. A longer term goal would be to follow your total meal plan for a week, two weeks, etc.
Reward yourself with each victory! You could do the same type thing with exercise….maybe you can’t do running cardio intervals just yet…start with fast-walking cardio intervals, work up to jogging intervals and then fast-running cardio intervals. You can reach your fat loss goals. Stay with it—YOU ARE WORTH IT!
Download your Free Dumbbell and Medicine Ball Metabolic Fat Burner Workouts and start shaping your body faster!
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018