Your workout program may not be working because maybe you are doing the same workout program that hasn’t worked for you……Are you burning fat and losing weight? If not, then your workout program isn’t working….you need to change up your exercise routine!
Change makes us all uncomfortable…….and making changes in habits can sometimes be the toughest thing to do. If your exercise program isn’t giving you the results you want then there’s a reason. Changes have to be made somewhere or you will continue to be disappointed in your fitness results.
From my experience as a life-long exerciser and personal trainer, there are 2 main roadblocks to people’s fitness success:
1. unwilling to change your workout routine and 2. unwilling to change eating habits.
There’s many other reasons between those 2 main reasons but let’s just look at the bottom line here…..Here’s a real life example: I have a friend who has repeatedly asked me how to burn fat and “get ripped.” For the last year, my answer to him has been the same:
1. cut your weight training workout time down from 2 hours to 50 minutes circuit weight training,
2. cut your 60 minute, slow-paced cardio session down to 20 minutes of interval cardio and
3. follow the sample fat-burning meal plans or substitute similar food items that you like.
Actually, his 2 hour workout includes about 45 minutes of socializing…..anyway, his body fat hasn’t changed because he is still doing the same things. Bottom line: he has been unwilling to change so he will continue to get the same bad results.
What about you? Are you unwilling to change your workout routine and eating habits? If so, you will be just like my friend—-disappointed with your fitness results!
Download your Free Dumbbell and Medicine Ball Metabolic Fat Burner Workouts and start shaping your body faster!
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018