Want to lose 8 pounds of body fat in 5 weeks? Just do what Sara did! Use Her Fitness Hut’s Fat Blaster Athletic Training System!
We all want that body! What body, you ask? That cut, ripped, lean, toned, etc. body! There are many different words for it and we want varying degrees of that body type. Bodybuilders are probably the most extreme when it comes to “getting cut” for competition. Athletes need the lean body type to compete at a high level. Others want the lean body type because it looks good. For everyone, the lean body type will bring good health which is the most important thing.
1) There is not a better or faster way to sculpt your body. You also get superior heart health. Research and my personal experience backs this up. Just look at an athlete’s body.
You don’t have to be an athlete to train like one.
There are varying degrees of athletic training—some techniques are more intense than others. I TAILOR THE PROGRAM TO YOUR FITNESS LEVEL AND/OR LIMITATIONS.
2) I am a former NCAA Division I athlete, so I’m not playing a guessing game when it comes to this type of training. I use research, evidence and real-life experience to develop training programs.
3) Forget about weight loss and concentrate on FAT LOSS. Building lean muscle mass will BURN THE FAT and permanently SPEED UP YOUR METABOLISM. The weight loss will take care of itself. And you will be a better exerciser, runner or athlete. You could say Your Fitness Hut. It is about YOU and what YOU REALLY WANT! Don’t let fear stop you from reaching your fitness goals.
4) It doesn’t require marathon training sessions. We all have a tight schedule. No training session last longer than 1 hour and some sessions are as short as 30 minutes.
Burn fat and shape your curves leaner and meaner. You will look and feel great!
Download your Free Curves, Abs and Upper Body Fat Burn Manual and start shaping your body faster!
Mark Dilworth, BA, PES
Her Fitness Hut
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.
Latest posts by Mark Dilworth - Her Fitness Hut (see all)
- 7 Ways Testosterone Improves Womens’ Quality of Life - June 18, 2018
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Shape Your Curves - February 14, 2018
- Top Exercise for Faster Weight Loss Transformation - January 17, 2018